Fedustria is the Belgian federation of the textile, wood and furniture industries. It was born from the 2007 merger of FEBELTEX and FEBELBOIS.
These sectors provide in Belgium around 39,218 jobs in 1,965 companies and generate a turnover of 10.7 billion euros. This is one of the most important sectors in the industry in Belgium.
Fedustria's mission is to help companies in the textile, wood and furniture industries to achieve their successful development by preserving and strengthening their competitiveness. What goes through:
- Interventions as representative of these sectors;
- An active defense of the common interests of affiliated companies;
- An extensive offer of specialized services;
- The creation of a common training and meeting space for members;
- And accurate and timely dissemination of information.